Where to start and what to say ?! There are many sweet memories attached with this organization since i have joined....first thing is that i would like to thank karthick , without him i would not join this family ....seriously am so attached with this organization within a few months in such a way that ,am unable to imagine myself without sahaya... even my friends or relatives are very much aware of this.....I would like to mention a example over here, now a days when I get a call ,everyone's first question is that are u at college or sahaya session...i have to specially talk about the SCIENCE FAIR that brought sahaya very close to me....Interacting with students about science fair is like extracting their inner talents...Many students came voluntarily saying that they wanna do some experiments and I was really shocked by listening how they want to implement it....Initially I thought that we need to push up them for doing the experiments but the reverse happened..I was being chased by them in intervals of time to help their project...

Coming to the other volunteers and core team members ...seriously speaking i didn't find any difference between us and the core team members .....their involvement is same as ours ,,to be frank more than us..since they guided the students in doing their experiment simultaneously managing all parts of the work to be done  perfectly...i think they have reached one of their mile stones successfully by this science fair....


Jan 1st :- I should really speak a lot about this event ....i remembered my school days , and i would say that day was a platform of meeting diff school volunteers at a single place....at the end of throw ball or cricket , i felt to have one more match again...g.divya enjoyed a lot such that she requested the President to have such type
of events once in a month :-)...one more thing i observed is that Sreeram,Rajashekar,Dharani and Srikanth enjoyed that day as they were younger to us ....shouting and yelling..remembering now i feel to have that event again......

Jan 26th :- I feel proud to participate in republic day after many years .....I enjoyed the songs and dances performed by students since i was an active participant in school days...thanx to sahaya for bringing back my school days :-)









0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share